To maintain our website, computer applications and generally operate our business, process, track and respond to requests, and update account information, we collect a variety of information about website / computer application visitors and users of our service(s). This section describes both the Non-Personal Information and Personal Information collected Pluto while accessing or visiting our website or accessing any of our service(s).
1. How we collect your information
1.1. Information you give us
If you open an account or use our services, either directly or through a merchant partner or a third-party platform, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information - your name, date of birth, ID number, passport details, residency status, address, phone, email, third-party application IDs, social media accounts details and other similar information.
- Financial information -, bank account numbers, bank account details including transaction history, routing numbers and/or debit card numbers and credit card numbers that you link to your account or you give us when you use the services. Before permitting you to use the services, we may require you to provide certain information, including but not limited to your date of birth, social security number, Tax Identification number, debit / credit card statement, banking statements etc.. We may use this information or other information you provide to verify your identity in lines with the regulations.
- Technical Information – including the IP address used to your computer to the internet, your login information (without passwords), browser type, operating system and platform, login location, information about the use of the website, searched and viewed services, web response time, download errors, length of visits, page interaction methods, and other similar information.
- Credit Information as available through the primary and secondary sources – all information related to your credit behaviors with financial organizations and the and financial credit bureau operating in the country, your business accounts the identities of the ultimate beneficial owners of the business etc.
- Anonymous details – anonymized details about the visitors of the site for statistical, calculation, reporting and analytical purposes.
1.2. Information we learn from your Use
When you visit our website or use the services, we may collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, tablet or any other device. This information may include your IP address, device information including the type of device, mobile network information and standard web log information, such as traffic to and from our site, the pages you accessed on our website, and any other available information. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access devices to identify any malicious software or activity that may affect the availability of the services. When you use the services, we may also store information based on your usage history. This includes, but is not limited to, details of your purchases, content you viewed, event information, click stream information, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. We may also collect information about you from any contact you have with any of our services or employees, such as, with our customer support team, in surveys, or through interactions with our affiliates.
1.3. Cookies and other tracking technologies
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you use the services, and this may include sending one or more cookies or device identifiers. We also use these tracking technologies when you interact with the services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or features that may appear on other sites and in any other manner that we deem necessary for our business purposes, such as:
- Site operations: Enabling features that are necessary for providing you the services on our site, such as identifying you as being signed in, tracking content views, remembering your preferences, and the number of times you have been shown an advertisement.
- Analytics: Allowing us to understand how our services are being used, track site performance, and make improvements.
- Personalized advertising: Delivering tailored advertising based on your preferences or interests across services and devices, and measuring the effectiveness of advertisements.
You can learn more about the options available to limit and manage the cookies by visiting interest and other available sources. Similarly, you can learn about your options to opt out of mobile app cookies through your device settings and by resetting the advertiser ID on your device.
Please note that opting out of advertising networks services does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our services or on other websites, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest- based advertising from other companies that do not participate in these programs. It will, however, exclude you from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms. Note that if you delete your cookies, this might affect your user experience and deny your access to certain features of the site and/or app.
1.4. Information obtained from third parties
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as, but not limited to credit bureau identity verification services, etc. If you apply for an account service, financial product, card or loan with Pluto or any of its affiliates or partners, we will obtain consumer reports from consumer reporting agencies related to you at the time of your collection and periodically throughout the term of service, as well as in connection with the use of any other services that we offer or that you may obtain from us (including financial management services, credit profile tools, and the marketplace).
2. How we protect your information
2.1. Safety policies
Pluto stores and processes your information maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We maintain physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems and use safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption. We enforce physical access controls to our offices, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees or agents who require it to fulfill the responsibilities of their jobs.
3. How Pluto uses your information
3.1. For personal identification
We may use the information to verify your identity, to prevent and detect crime, fraud, money laundry and terrorism funding, to identify your credit score, to establish exercise and defend legal claims, to allow for the credit collection methods, and to identify the best funding system (if any) to your profile.
3.2. To improve our service
Pluto uses the information to perform and improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for clients. For example, we may use the information to provide customer service and support, process transactions, resolve disputes, collect payments, prevent illegal activities, customize the services, reduce risk to all parties involved in our transactions, and verify the accuracy of information.
3.3. To serve relevant marketing to you
We may use the information to deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize th, content, and advertising.
3.4. Records and Analysis
We may use the information to comply with the regulatory obligations including KYC obligations and to carry out regulatory checks update the records we hold about you from time to time and to carry out statistical analysis and market research.
To contact you with the products and services which we think may interest you.
4. How Pluto shares your information
4.1. For our everyday business purposes
4.2. When required by law
We will share your information with any party when required by law or by a government or a regulatory body / law enforcement agency requests us to do so for any purposes. If you deliver any inaccurate information or in case we suspect any form of identity theft, money-laundering, terrorism funding or any similar suspicions, we will put this on record and we may be obliged to report such to the local/competent authorities.
4.3. For financial purposes
We may need to share your personal information with third parties to check details on applications for availing services from us including but not limited to opening of an account, card issuance or financing or other facilities, administer financings and financing accounts or facilities, and to recover debts.
4.4. With our merchant partners to provide personalized offers
We may share your information with merchants and partners you interact with using Pluto. While accessing Pluto website or any application, it is explicitly understood that Pluto can store the information which is deemed necessary for offering services by Pluto or its affiliates, merchants or partners. You will be able to revoke your consent at any time by following the steps below. If you choose to do so, we will stop sharing your information with merchants from that point onward, except as necessary to complete transactions you initiate. To revoke your consent to information sharing with merchants for marketing, you can log into your account and edit your Personalized services preferences.
5. What are your options?
If you no longer wish to receive notifications about our services, you may change your notification preferences by emailing Support@plutocard.io. Alternatively, you may be able to indicate your preference by logging into your account and adjusting your preferences or by following the directions provided with the communication. Pluto reserves the right to close or limit access to your account should you opt-out of the crucial notices that are required to perform the services. You are still responsible for any amounts due to Pluto even if we close or limit access to your account.
5.2 SMS messaging
You can ask to opt-out of receiving SMS messages by emailing Support@plutocard.io. Alternatively, you may be able to indicate your preference by logging into your account and adjusting your preferences or by following the directions provided with the communication. Pluto reserves the right to refuse your request or partially accept your request to send you important notifications. Pluto also reserves the right to close or limit access to your account should you opt-out of the crucial notices that are required to perform the Service. You are still responsible for any amounts due to Pluto even if we close or limit access to your account.
5.3 Access your information
The Pluto Visa Spend cards are issued by the Celtic Bank under the Stripe Issuing Spend Card Program. By applying for a product including a card account, using a card or otherwise, you agree to the terms and conditions of Pluto and the Issuing Bank terms available at https://stripe.com/legal/celtic-spend-card.
6.1. Contact Support@plutocard.io